Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blogging Again!!!

I have decided that I really want to start blogging again. I have had several people tell me that they still check for updates and wonder why I stopped. So, we're back! I just bought a new computer, so I need to transfer all my pics over so that I can add some here. Sofia is so big now! I can't believe she will be 3 in a little over a month, OMG! I will have a full (but very long) update on here by Monday, so just give me the weekend to get it all typed! I love you all and I am still and always will be so very thankful for all of your support! God Bless

Love, Catherine & Sofia

3 comments:

Perri said...

OMG! I haven't checked your blog in a very long time because you had stopped updating. Today I thought about you and Sofia and decided to see if, by some crazy chance, you had updated your blog. Low and behold, you updated yesterday. How ironic is that? I'm anxiously waiting to see pictures:)

baby Jackson said...

I still check on you.
Love
Kimberly and Jackson

baby Jackson said...

I still check on you.
Love
Kimberly and Jackson