Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 05, 2008

Audrey's Birthday!

HAPPY 2nd Birthday, Miss Audrey!

I hope you have a wonderful day you little Super Star!

Canada Update:

Sorry it has taken me so long to update. I really had some issues with Sofia when I got back and have pretty much stayed away from the computer and everything else to devote all my time to her. She is doing much better now, though.

I had a blast in Canada with Jes and Lauren. Lauren was so totally surprised! I think it is so funny though cause other than the scary movie we rented the last night we were there and of course Grey's Anatomy all we ever watched was FRIENDS! As soon as we woke up it was on, and we went to bed with the TV timer on so that we could hear it as we fell asleep! The trip was too short though and we will definately make it longer next year! Yes, we are doing this annually! We have decided that we will get together at least 3 times a year, so that way we can all visit eachothers home. Lauren and I are planning our trip to North Carolina for August and I can't wait. Only difference is I can't do another trip without Sofia. Plus I am staying at least a week so we can go to the lake house and to the beach. I am so excited.

I know this wasn't much, but I am tired, so I will update more later with pics.

God Bless

Cat

2 comments:

Jenn M said...

Thanks for the wishes Cat!
Sounds like the trip was a blast, I can't wait til everyone comes to San Antonio!!

Tanaya said...

Tag, you're it! Come visit my blog to see what I'm talking about!
~Tanaya~
www.silaskyne.blogspot.com