Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 05, 2007

15 Month Checkup and Pictures



Sofia's checkup went really well. Sofia is 23lbs 4oz and is 32 inches long! I still don't know how she got to be so tall! Her daddy was in town this past week and we went and had some more pictures done. I hope you enjoy the slide show, it is pretty long! They took over 100 pictures, but there are a lot that I didn't post because of security reasons for her daddy's job. They are some of my favorites, though! Those of you that wish to see them let me know and I will email them to you. Thanks for still keeping up with us!

God Bless

Love, Catherine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable! Sofia is so precious! Where do you have them taken? Just curious!

What were the results of the Baby Idol contest? I voted as much as I could but the last day lightning fried the box that controls my computer.

Heidi

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! She is such a ham! I cannot wait to see her again. And you too.

You have done a great job with her, Cat! I am so very proud of you!

Jes

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures. Especially the ones of her with you. Such beautiful girls.

love and kisses
-Mari

CrazyHomeK said...

What a beautiful miracle baby you have. We had our first baby in August 2004--she also had a diaphragmatic hernia. She was treated by the amazing Dr. Kays in Florida. Her hernia was repaired at 6 days old and she was getting better. When she started failing, the doctor ordered more tests of her heart and they found an incurable heart defect. We lost her at 2 months and 20 days old. You can read her story at www.chloekimbrell.com and her miracle sister's story at crazyhomek.blogspot.com

God Bless

Stephanie