Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Watch Sofia!

One of Sofia's pictures was chosen to be on one of our local News Station's Morning Show. Tomorrow morning between 5am and 7am Sofia will be one of Kens 5 Morning Mug Shot Winners! We won a gift certificate to IHOP and I know she will enjoy her pancakes! Here is the picture I submitted. I don't think I have ever posted it here.

Now for a mini update: Sofia is 14 months and 1 week. I had to take her in to the doctor today cause her allergies have been horrible over the weekend. Also, she has a mosquito bite the size of an egg on her head. I keep telling people that the mosquitos are so big that we can keep them on a leash if we could catch them! I swear they are! Anyway, it turns out she has a bad ear infection to her allergies and of course allergies. She was put on Amoxicillin for the infection and Zyrtec for her allergies and a sterroid cream for her bite. The doc said it was just so big cause her body isn't used to the bites yet! Sofia now weighs 23 lbs 5 oz. Here is a more recent picture of Sofia.

3 comments:

The Goddess G said...

Rock on Sofia!!! The pic is awesome. Congrats! Hope she enjoys her pancakes. Such a little cutie pie!
~Carole

Anonymous said...

Sofia is so cute! The picture is so cute! The others didn't have a chance at winning! I love the big smile on her face in the current picture.

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely adorable! I miss you both so much, Cat! Don't forget to send us pictures of her in her new outfits. As always you both are always in our prayers!

Jessica & Ashley