Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 08, 2007

Time Flies

Sofia has been home with us for one year now! I can't describe the emotions that I have about today. I am more emotional about today than I was about her Birthday. I plan on getting Sofie a little celebration cake and will take some pictures and post them later tonight. Here are some pictures of Sofia 1 year ago. The first is during the car ride home and the last two of of her in the hospital right before we leave.



I know I still need to post some updates and I will, I promise. We have just had a lot going on lately, but I wil get to it next week cause I am off for the week.

Thank you all again so much for your continued support and for all the support you have given us over the past couple of years. Wow, I can't believe it has almost been 2 years since Sofia has been a part of my life! Please continue to keep all CDH babies in your prayers.

Love, Catherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COngratulations, Sofia! Cat, you can tell in those pictures how happy she was to be coming home with you. I know the last year has been incredible and I wish the two of you many, many years more of happiness.

Love Lauren