Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 2007 & 1 Year Ago

Mothers Day Graphics
I am curious to see what surprises Sofia will have for me today. Last year my surprise was my Mom calling me in my room at the Ronald McDonald House to tell me that Sofia was no longer in the NICU and that she was now in the Special Care Nursery! So, now this year she has to pull off a really big surprise in order to top last year's! Maybe she will just get up and walk! She tries so hard and it is the cutest thing! When she is actually taking steps she gets so excited and has the funniest grin ever! I wish I could catch it on tape, but it happens so fast and only like once a day! She is pretty lazy! Her Daddy was too when it came to walking, so I guess she takes after him! I will share pictures from our day later on. Here are a couple from last year.

I wish each and every one of you a very Happy Mother's Day!

Love, Catherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Catherine! Enjoy your day. I love you!

Love Lauren