Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 04, 2007

1 year ago...





Just wanted to give you a little update on Miss Superstar! Audrey and her Mommy, Jenn, were asked to be a part of their hospitals campaign. So, I wanted to share their campaign pic with you. They are so beautiful! You can see their campaign adds on buses and billboards in parts of Dallas. They also have a radio add. Visit Audrey's site for more info on the campaign. Audrey has come so far. I have posted some pics of Miss Audrey and I hope her Mommy doesn't mind!
Happy Birthday, Superstar! We love you!

Love, Catherine

P.S. I need to post pictures of Sofia's gift from Audrey. It is a Cabbage Patch Doll named Adrianna Annette and she is also a CDH baby. She actually has the same scars as Sofie! It is too, too cute! She smells really good, too! Sofia loves her and pats her to sleep and says "ba-ba" for her baby! I will post the pics as soon as I can! Thanks Audrey! (and Jenn)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on the dot...how thoughtful are you! Thank you SO much for the special post. You warned me about how emotional it was but I really didn't expect it to be so tearful for me, yet here I am crying as soon as I saw your post! We love y'all, thanks!