Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sofia's 1st Birthday Party!

Sofia's Party was a BLAST! Her party was on April 21st. We had between 80 and 100 guests, we couldn't keep up! Here are some of the pictures that we have so far. My camera kept taking fuzzy pics, so this is all I have for now. The small ones I downloaded from a MySpace page so they saved smaller then the rest. Sofie did really well most of the day with the exception of Cake time. She was just so tired and cranky. She even slept for about and hour and a half before we did the cake, but I think all the people freaked her out. I hope you all enjoy the pics. There was also a slide show and once I figure out how to get it on here, I will!
Gifts for Sofia
Birthday Princess
Auntie Jazmin (Gingi), Sofia & Daddy
Sofie's Guest 1
Scared, tired and crying Sofia!
Mommy and Soifa
Sofie's Guest 2
Opening Gifts
Mommy, Daddy & Sofia on Pinata
Daddy and Sofia
CANDY!
Sofie not so happy!
Birthday Girl
Sofia
Sofia's Cake


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm so glad I came across your blog for Sophia (she looks great!) My son, Jared, was born on 3-15-06 at Santa Rosa with CDH...we met once or twice and I know we had the same doctors (Higby and Nayar). Jared is doing well...he's such a miracle. It's comforting to know that someone else shares your same experience! Keep the updates coming! My e-mail is ruby@ttfinc.net Hope all continues well, Ruby

The Goddess G said...

Triple love the supergirl stuff...she truly, truly is!
~Carole